The unexpected route, a route different from the one we planned as a “plan B” , the “plan C” this plan change has been the beginning of our adventure towards Bam 2021.
The spectacular cycling tour to this almost hidden landmark known as Chianti, was reason enough to visit Tuscany. The panoramic roads that wind throughout the hills of Chianti and Elsa valley hold many surprises. I came back with a new awareness, I must arrange another trip and choose other paths, because in this region there is so much to see, so much to discover.
How long does it take us to reach the sea, well it depends on where we leave from! I wanted to do a coast-to-coast trip but the time was short and the desire to arrive a lot. From Piacenza to the Sea, through the Trebbia Valley, Scoglina pass, Forcella pass and then between the jagged coasts of Levante’s Liguria.
This post unlike the rest of the web-site I thought it should have remained in Italian, as it came out. This is more than a story, it is a declaration of love to my bicycle “Summer”, but also to all the bicycles in the world that have a spacial place into their owners heart and memory.
I think we really need to reconnect with nature more often, we can feel so happy and laid-back. We often forget to feed our soul, convinced that it is enough to “do” to be happy. Travel, nature, fire, rain, being part of a balance that we cannot control, but which allows us to feel part of something, fills our voids, reminds us of the power we can only find in nature.
I thought a lot about the words of this article, I tried to understand if it has been because of the good vibes or because of the place or maybe because of the bonfires, but I still can’t explain what has been and how to describe it. It lasted only 24 hours, but it was unforgettable.
We need a perspective to design our path, like when we make our choices or we invest in a love story. Civitanova Bike Festival is a moment to look for prospectives, build new objectives, create connections, and share projects. In the meantime, it was an opportunity for me to explore a bit of Marche and Umbria! 😉
Now that I’ve been there I should say that I’m sorry it was only the option B for the weekend, in-fact my first plan was taking me to Bolzano, and then I would have climbed Stelvio, however the weather forecast was so dreadful that I decided for a plan B which brought me in Abruzzo and now I’m glad it did because I liked it more than I thought.